How to keep your blog Alive

Tags

top tips on how to keep your blog alive
Most important goal of all bloggers is to see their investment grow. I call it investment because money has been spent in one way or the other to make it grow. It's never a surprise to see a new blogger abandon the blog-o-sphere. Sometimes, it might be frustrating but really, patience and hardwork do the magic. A question like this might strike your heart, what really keep the blog alive? Yes, I am right. In one word, it's the Traffic. The only motivation a blogger has is the amount of traffic flow to his blog.

How do you maintain or improve the traffic flow to keep your blog alive? Let's see what I have to say here.

Top tips on How to Keep your blog alive


  • Writing Unique Contents 
  • Updating previous post
  • Optimizing your blog post
  • Internal Linking of blog posts

Writing Unique Content: In the blog-o-sphere, there is a common saying that says content is king: Not just ordinary content but a unique content. In my opinion, I would say real content blogging depends on the uniqueness of your contents. Are your contents optimized for the search engines? Are they reader friendly? These questions are what I expect you to keep in mind when writing your contents. If those two are kept in mind, the No. 1 spot on search engines will be for you and I think you know what that means. More Organic traffic to your blog, more income flows to your bank account  if you really know how to monetize your blog/website.

Updating Previous Post: Readers shuns outdated post. It is necessary to always update your previous post so as to match the current situation. This act will always make your readers come for more as they believe they will always get new tips about a searched keyword(s).

Optimizing Your Blog Post:  It is necessary to also optimize your blog post so that it can be easily found on search engines. There are different in which this can be done. Use keywords in your post, Internal linking of blog post, Adding search description to a post, Adding no-index tag to an external link.

Internal Linking of Blog Post: This is when old posts are linked to new ones and vice versa. This act makes your blog readers stay on your blog for so long as they navigate from one post to another and definitely, reduces your blog bounce rate.

With constant practice of the above tips, I am very sure of your blog staying alive. I would also like to learn from you: Let's make this an interactive session..... Let me know your views


EmoticonEmoticon